The Netherlands Film Festival promotes the interests of the Dutch film and the Dutch film culture by drawing wide attention to it in an engaging way, by promoting it and by deepening and broadening the knowledge about this art discipline.
The NFF is:
- An attractive event for a large and highly diverse audience that feels welcome, is challenged and acquires knowledge and insight;
- The platform for the Dutch film, where Dutch film professionals from all disciplines meet, exchange experiences and know-how and engage in debate.
- A matchmaker between makers, their work and the public;
- A guide for innovation and experiment where new developments in the whole filmchain are propelled, developed, presented, explored and discussed;
- An institute that uses its position to (inter)nationally draw attention to the Dutchfilm (culture) and to promote (inter)national collaboration and exchange;
- An institute that clears the way for talent development, participation and education;
- A partner that supports the film sector by means of information provision and promotion;
- An enterprising organisation aimed at sustainable relationships with the public, makers and partners, with an eye to unorthodox, intelligent and creative associations.