Recap Professionals Programme 2021
In 2021 the Professionals Programme was all about 'For Real'. What is the new reality that the AV-sector is dealing with at this time? From an ongoing pandemic to intimicaty coordinators, inclusivity, talent development and a possible sector plan - it all came up during NFF 2021.
Prof Talks & Specials 2021
- NFF Prof Talk: Lolita Ritmanis
- NFF Prof Talk: Madeline Fontaine
- NFF Prof Talk: Face Value
- NFF Prof Special: Virtual Production
- NFF Prof Special: Ways of Seeing
- NFF Prof Talk: Boundaries of Being
- NFF Prof Special: Alles is Archief
- NFF Prof Special: NPO-fonds, kansen voor talent
- NFF Prof Talk: Mildred Latrou & Ai-Ling Lee
- NFF Prof Talk: Josep - From the Drawings to the Screen
- Internationale NCE-Masterclass Montage: Mikkel E.G. Nielsen, ACE
Recap Professionals Programme 2020
In 2020 the NFF Professionals Programme took place entirely online. In collaboration with a variety of partners, we offered a wide range of masterclasses and inspiring sessions . This year the NFF welcomed acclaimed speakers such as sound designer Nicolas Becker (ARRIVAL, GRAVITY, DAU), visual effects artist, production designer and director Robert Stromberg (AVATAR, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, THE BFG) and composer Kris Bowers (WHEN THEY SEE US, GREEN BOOK, DEAR WHITE PEOPLE).