The earth is dying, ravaged by raging storms and an unstoppable plague, and stalked by terrifying new machines. It’s up to the heroine Aloy to brave the dangers and unravel the secrets to bring the world back into balance. This sequel to Horizon Zero Dawn (20 million copies sold and a Golden Calf in 2017) by the Amsterdam studio Guerrilla is next gen in every way – although you can also run it on a trusty old PlayStation 4. The first part already looked impressive, but it pales in comparison to the visual powerhouse of Horizon Forbidden West. Aloy takes on even more, even bigger robot monsters, and her game world is more expansive and detailed than ever – from cities overrun by nature to colourful jungles, icy mountain peaks, vast deserts and paradise beaches. In a game like this you want to be armed not just with weapons but also with a good camera.
See Horizon Forbidden West in Storyspace, an exhibition in the Neude Library. Free admission and wheelchair friendly.
Tickets & Times
- Sun 25 sep 10:00 AM - Bibliotheek Neude - Centrale Hal
- Mon 26 sep 9:00 AM - Bibliotheek Neude - Centrale HalHorizon Forbidden WestRegular price gratis
Horizon Forbidden WestZaalprogramma12 hoursHorizon Forbidden West0 seconds
- Tue 27 sep 9:00 AM - Bibliotheek Neude - Centrale Hal
- Wed 28 sep 9:00 AM - Bibliotheek Neude - Centrale Hal
- Thu 29 sep 9:00 AM - Bibliotheek Neude - Centrale Hal