The ten projects selected for the Golden Calf for Digital Culture 2023 vary in form, technique and content. Enter the world of leading British architect and author Alison Smithson in VR, or have yourself uploaded to the cloud as a post-human tourist. You can also follow the young Sajid Khan in a real-time documentary as he tries to find a way to reach Europe from Afghanistan, or play an online game about a 17th-century shipwreck off the coast of the Dutch island of Texel. Plenty to discover during the Storyspace Artist Talks!
For more Digital Culture, come to Storyspace, the Digital Culture exhibition at the Neude Library.
Language: Dutch, English
Moderator: Dymphie Braun
• Alison’s Room - Paula Strunden (Paula Strunden Studio, Nieuwe Instituut, Academy of Fine Arts Vienna)
• CAVES - Alex Raúl (Alex Raúl)
• Clouded - Vincent Boon, Jeff Beukema (UNI_VERSE Studio)
• Ctrl. Alt. Img - affect lab, Cigdem Yuksel, Triple Black, Prospektor (Prospektor, affect lab)
• De Jurk en het Scheepswrak (The Dress and the Shipwreck) - Arnold van Bruggen (Prospektor, NTR)
• Dear beloved friend, - Dries Verhoeven, Kininso Koncepts (Studio Dries Verhoeven, Kininso Koncepts)
• His Name Is My Name - Eline Jongsma, Kell O’Neill (Jongsma + O’Neill, Good Name Media)
• The Imaginary Friend - Steye Hallema (Studio Biarritz)
• SneakPeek: Shadow Game - Korneel Hamers, Elisa Demarré, SKaGeN (SKaGeN, Prospektor)
• To Be Continued - Yannick Noomen, Noortje van den Eijnde, Roel Wouters, Luna Mauer (Nineties Productions)